Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
well hi this my first topic in your website,im so happy finding a god way that will
help me improve my english language in short amout of time,but this is result of challenge
to get into a job that use english ,thats what push and motivate me to became a new membre
here,to be honest i really need this job and hope i can acheive my goal .ok thanks thats it for today.:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I can't figure out what the topic is. :-?

Hi! This is my first topic on your website. I'm so happy to find a way to improve my English in a short amount of time. I am trying to get a job where English is required, and I hope this website will be helpful to me.

:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]well[/STRIKE] Hi, this my first [STRIKE]topic[/STRIKE] post [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on your website. I'm so happy [STRIKE]finding[/STRIKE] to have found a good way [STRIKE]that will help me[/STRIKE] to improve my English [STRIKE]language[/STRIKE] in a short amount of time.

[STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] This is the result of the challenge [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of getting into a job that uses English. That's what pushed and motivated me to [STRIKE]became[/STRIKE] become a new [STRIKE]membre[/STRIKE] member here.

[STRIKE]o be honest[/STRIKE] I really need this job and hope I can achieve my goal. [STRIKE]ok[/STRIKE] Thanks. That's it for today.:)

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

You haven't posted a topic, you've simply posted a post or started a thread.

Look at my corrections above in red. You must follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Italy, Microsoft, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

In addition, you need to work on your use of articles and your use of apostrophes, and you need to check your spelling very carefully.

Also, please correct the information in your profile. You have said that your current location is Mauritius. That is not correct.

nicestudent

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
thank you sir a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status