[Grammar] Could anybody check this paragraph, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ileini

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hello.
Could anybody check this paragraph, please? English is not my native language and I am not sure if this paragraph is correct. Thank you very much.

I have decided to apply for the Erasmus programme because I am convinced it would be beneficial for my future studies. Studying at the University of Wrocław would grant me the opportunity to further develop my knowledge of literature. I really would like to be familiar with different methods and branches of research in Polish literary theory. In Poland, research of literary kinds and genres has long tradition but Czech literary theory has never focused on this field of activity. I am very interested in literary genres, my doctoral dissertation is dealt with the genres of Czech poetry. I am sure studying at this university would provide me a chance to learn more about this field of literary theory. I could be able to use the knowledge which I will obtain for my own research and apply it on Czech literatury. Studying at this university would be also a great opportunity to get access to the publications that are not available in Czech libraries.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I have decided to apply for the Erasmus programme because I am convinced it would be beneficial [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE]to my future studies. Studying at the University of Wrocław would grant me the opportunity to further develop my knowledge [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in literature. I really would like to be familiar with the different methods and branches of research in Polish literary theory. In Poland, research of the literary kind[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] and genre[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] has a long tradition but Czech literary theory has never focused on this field [STRIKE]of activity[/STRIKE]. I am very interested in the literary genres; my doctoral dissertation [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE]dealt with the genres of Czech poetry. I am sure studying at this university would provide me a chance to learn more about this field of literary theory. I [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] would be able to use the knowledge which I will obtain [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] from my own research and apply it [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to Czech[STRIKE] literatury[/STRIKE] literature. Studying at this university would be also a great opportunity for me to get access to the publications that are not available in Czech libraries.

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.