Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi! Just wondering if someone could help me pick a good thesis topic. My teacher told me that "Autonomous Learning" of age/genders/courses and "Code switching" of genders/ages/courses would be a good topic but I find it hard picking one 'cause I want something that'll be better than the other and I also want a good title that'll be easy to defend. :oops:

I was thinking to pick the topic "Autonomous Learning" of different ages because as we all know, people who work and study at the same time use it. If it is a good topic, please suggest thesis titles. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

"I'm just wondering ..." (not "wandering").

Your choice of topic should depend on which one you find more interesting, which one you will be able to research to the requisite level and, given your last criterion, which one you will actually be able to back up/defend.

We don't suggest thesis titles here. When you have chosen your topic, you can give us the titles you are considering and we can look at the spelling, grammar and punctuation of that title.

Please note, though, that a thesis is simply a more advanced type of assignment and homework so we will not help with any part of the actual thesis itself. You have to write it yourself without help.

xcarlet

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

"I'm just wondering ..." (not "wandering").

Your choice of topic should depend on which one you find more interesting, which one you will be able to research to the requisite level and, given your last criterion, which one you will actually be able to back up/defend.

We don't suggest thesis titles here. When you have chosen your topic, you can give us the titles you are considering and we can look at the spelling, grammar and punctuation of that title.

Please note, though, that a thesis is simply a more advanced type of assignment and homework so we will not help with any part of the actual thesis itself. You have to write it yourself without help.

Hello! Thank you for welcoming me. :-D

I picked Autonomous Learning as my topic and my title is, "The Effects of Autonomous Learning to Students with Various Age Groups". I will just insert the population later because I'm still thinking of a school.

Is my title okay? :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Change the prepositions to: "The Effects of Autonomous Learning on Students of Various/Different Age Groups".

Status
Not open for further replies.