Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project of Excel's shortcut keyboards in which I want to give the introduction of keyboard shortcuts. I have write the introduction but i want to convert it into more professional language please help me to rewrite the below mentioned phrase:-

" Shortcut keys help to provide an easier and usually quicker method of navigating and executing commands in Microsoft Excel. Mostly we prefer to use the shortcuts as it’s kind of amazing how much time you can save by cutting out mouse clicks. Shortcuts keys are commonly accessed by using the ALT, Ctrl, Shift, Function key and Window key.

We really liked that windows gives me multiples ways to perform the task in Excel, let’s say we want to save a file, either we can press the key “Ctrl+S” or “Shift+F11”."

Thanks in advance
Nisha :)

Nisha Dhawan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Bump !!! please help

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Wow! If you're going to bump threads only 45 minutes after you post them, you are going to be very disappointed here. We work to our timescales, not to yours. Bear in mind, also, that it's a weekend and many users don't come online at weekends.

If you want it to sound professional, don't use things like "it's kind of amazing".

Nisha Dhawan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Apologies emsr, as I am new on this forum and I need it on urgent basis so I was just checking if anybody is looking this thread.

Nisha

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Why do you need it so urgently? That's usually the sort of situation we find with homework or assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.