Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
SUMMARY
Ethanasia nowadays is a very contradicting issue. In majority of states in the USA it is banned or remains debatable. In their constitutions the act of ethanasia is treated on the grounds of murder as they authorities deem that it is wrong to help an ailing person stop enduring their pain & make them die faster.
However, there are still places, where ethanasia is acted by doctors & legally defined as intentionally ending one's life with the medical help.
Many people do not see it as an act of suicide in the part of the patient, as for the part of the doctor; for them it is not an act of murder. Still if one takes a look at the aspect of euthanasia, it is different from the act of murder, as conceived by those who oppose it.

Here you can download the full example of the argumentative essay [removed link]

Last edited by a moderator:

Daria1994

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
I think, that your summary is exhaustive, all themes are mentioned in it

lemont

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
hi Kate! I'm not a teacher, but i think your essay summary is well done. It doesn't include a lot of detailes, but possesses all the necessary information.;-)

Missago

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Kate, you have pointed out the main arguments pro and cons and have made a good conclusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.