How to learn english !

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: Here is a little help for you:

How to master the English language - A learner looks at how he learned English.
How to become fluent in speaking and writing - A look at how you can improve these skills.
Taking Control of English - Tips on how you can speak and communicate better in English.
Learning Vocabulary [PDF] - Some suggestions about learning vocabulary
Language Tips - A selection of short tips on various aspects of the English language, with examples.

Hope that helps. ;-)

Added:

To read PDF files you need to install the free Adobe Reader software: Adobe - Adobe Reader Download - All versions

Last edited:
Thank you! We are here to help! ;-)

Thanks Hadel.I am getting it.:)

That are all really helpful links, Red5. Thank you :-D

:hi:
How to become fluent in speaking and listening - A look at how you can improve these skills.
Taking Control of English - Tips on how you can speak and communicate better in English.
Language Tips - A selection of short tips on various aspects of the English language, with examples.
thank my bro for that site
god bless you

Hi,

Please advise me how I can build up my confidence on good communication in English language?

HI
i am preparing for esl exam ,
can u please advise where can get free sample exam for this test.
thanks
jyoti

:hi: Here is a little help for you:

How to become fluent in speaking and listening - A look at how you can improve these skills.

Hope that helps. ;-)

Added:

To read PDF files you need to install the free Adobe Reader software: Adobe - Adobe Reader Download - All versions

I'm an Indian! And I'm a student in universty! But my english is very poor! So I want to know how to learn english well! If somebody can tell me some ideas to learn english well. I will thank him/her very much !

I was browsing the web and I came upon the most used words in English (well the most common).

Thought I would share with you guys:

100%20most%20common%20words.jpg

Source: HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back