• Current Location:
      • Philippines

Cover Letter

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
    Davao Regional Hospital
    Apokon, Tagum City, 8100 Davao Del Norte

To whom it may concern,

Greetings!

To introduce myself, I am Therese S. Larong, Female, 23 years old, a fresh graduate from St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc. with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2015 and proudly, passed the Nursing Licensure Exam held on May 30- 31, 2015.

The purpose of this letter is to advance my interest and willingness to apply and to be part of your working team as a volunteer nurse in your esteemed institution. I would like to undertake such opportunity to further develop and hone the nursing skills I have acquired over the past years in nursing school. And I believe that I have the qualities to fit for this position. To mention, these are; enthusiastic, team player, focus, and motivated, very good communication skills, oriented as to professional role, fit and healthy. I am deeply interested in rendering volunteer service in your institution because of its fine reputation as a tertiary hospital. It would certainly help round out my nursing skills and experiences. I look forward to work with you in the future and contribute effectively to your institutional goals.

With this application letter, I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration. Thank you for taking time to review my application and I am looking forward to your reply so that we can further discuss my application.

Sincerely yours,

Therese S. Larong

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Cover Letter

The Manager
    Human Resources Department
    Davao Regional Hospital
    Apokon, Tagum City, 8100 Davao Del Norte

To whom it may concern,

Greetings!

Dear Sir/Madam,

To introduce myself, I am My name is Therese S. Larong, Female, and I am 23 years old. a fresh I graduated from St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc. with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2015 and proudly, successfully passed the Nursing Licensure Exam held over May 30-31, 2015.

The purpose of this letter is to advance I wish to express my strong interest and willingness to in applying and to be part of your working team as a volunteer nurse in your renowned hospital. esteemed institution. I would like to undertake such a role opportunity to further develop and hone enhance the nursing skills I have acquired over the past few years in nursing school. And I believe that I have the qualities to fit make me a suitable candidate for this position. To mention, these are; enthusiastic, team player, focus, and motivated, very good communication skills, oriented as to professional role, fit and healthy. I'm enthusiastic, focused, motivated, and dedicated to developing my professional career. I'm a fit and healthy team player, and I have very good communication skills. I am deeply interested in rendering volunteer service in your institution because of its fine reputation as a tertiary hospital. It would certainly help round out my nursing skills and experiences. I look forward to work with you in the future and contribute effectively to your institutional goals. I am enthusiastic about being a volunteer nurse in your hospital because of its solid and long-standing reputation as a teaching hospital. I believe I can improve my nursing skills and gain valuable experience there. I look forward to working with you in the near future and contributing effectively to your institutional goals.

With this application letter, I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration, and thank you for taking time to review my application. and I am looking forward to your reply so that we can further discuss my application.
    I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Therese S. Larong