Prepositions are confusing! They are very difficult for learners. I recommend learning an example sentence for each preposition in each of its uses.
Note my corrections to your post above, marked in red. It is important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner