Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
My holiday
In my country, summer holiday of students is a longest holiday. In my last summer holiday, my mother want me to prepare for my high graduation examination because it is very important to my future. But I am too lazy to do it. I have spent most of my time in reading books or mangas, watching movies, eating and sleeping. My mother also tries to encourage me to go out with my friends but I refuse. Because it is too hot to go out and I hate noise and crowd. I prefer being staying at home alone to going out. Sometimes, you just need to be alone to enjoy your free time being yourself. When I am home alone, I feel comfortable and books and movies become my best friends. I read many book or manga as well as watching a lot movies. Sometimes I forget myself in a book or a movie. It takes me away to places where anything is possible. I laugh, cry or being happy and sorrow with characters. When I close that book or that movie is end, I need few seconds to remember who I am. It is an amazing experience. When I am home alone, I also do something crazy. I turn the music very, very loud then dancing and sing like a singer. I do not even know that I sing wong lyrics. I catwalk like a super model. I talk to myself and fishes. It is very funny and. interesting. I wish my last summer holiday could last forever.
Please help me correct this essay . Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.