Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Irish
Home Country
England
Current Location
United States
I was needing to know if the below sentences are written correctly and all the commas and such are in the correct place. Any suggested edits are Changing your life may start as simply as changing the color of your kitchen! Reliable paint professionals are waiting to work with you! We have been making colorful changes in the lives of people just like you for over two decades! Commercial or residential, big or small, we do it all! Call us to arrange your free estimate. Start your change today! We service Nashville and surrounding areas.-------For over two decades, our family-owned business has specialized in interior and exterior painting, including that for commercial and residential buildings.'

I assume the text you'd like us to look at starts with "Changing your life."
Where/how do you intend to use it?

Yes. I intend to use them on my business website.

Changing your life may start [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] with simply [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] changing the color of your kitchen! Reliable, professional painters [STRIKE]professionals[/STRIKE] are waiting to work with you! We have been making colorful changes in the lives of people just like you for over two decades! Commercial or residential, big or small, we do it all! Call us to arrange your free estimate. Start your change today! We serve [STRIKE]ice[/STRIKE] Nashville and surrounding areas. For over two decades, our family-owned business has specialized in interior and exterior painting, [STRIKE]including that[/STRIKE] for both commercial and residential buildings.'

The OP should note that we do not try to stop people posting the same question on two (or more) forums but we do ask them to tell us that they have asked the question somewhere else, tell us what responses they got on the other forum, and explain why they were not satisfied with those responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back