Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
Kuwait
Dear Nancy,

This is to request more information about your Petroleum Engineering course at marietta collage . I am extremely interested in Petroleum Engineeringcourse, and I am anxious eager to apply for it in your renowned collage for admission in 2016.

I have got my a Diploma in Engineering Mechanics cars at from College of Technology Studies of kuwait.

First, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English language requirements for an kuwaiti student.

Second, I would like to inquire about the way how I should present my personal information as part of my application.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Dear Nancy,

This is to request more information about your Petroleum Engineering course at Marietta College. I am extremely interested in [STRIKE]Petroleum Engineering[/STRIKE] that course, and I am [STRIKE]anxious eager[/STRIKE] very keen to apply for [STRIKE]it in your renowned collage for[/STRIKE] admission in 2016.

I have (already) got my Diploma in Automotive Engineering Mechanics [STRIKE]cars at[/STRIKE] from the College of Technology Studies of Kuwait.

First, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English language requirements for [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a Kuwaiti student.

Second, I would like to inquire about [STRIKE]the way[/STRIKE] how I should present my personal information as part of my application.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and [STRIKE]to my request.[/STRIKE] I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.