[Essay] Please point out errors. Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please point out errors.

Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree?

Companies tend to hire people for the completion of tasks of various natures. Some tasks demand only short-time commitment and others continues in long run. Some people argue that people will work with lofty ambitions, high dedication and great commitment, if they are hired for life time. However, others claim that it is unfair with those people who are studying in different educational institutions and hoping a bright future ahead, I believe that jobs for life is not a pragmatic approach and create many problems in society.

It is often seen that businesses thrive by applying innovative ideas and modern technologies. These are two areas where students have been taught in deeply to cope up with challenges in their future. Therefore, it is mandatory for businesses to take fresh graduates and discard people in company who lack behind in skills and knowledge. Furthermore, unemployment rate will dramatically increase in the absence of jobs in market. Because all jobs are occupied for lives and there are less likely to have chance of vacant place.

However, there is no doubt that people performances are extra ordinary if they have confined feeling of job security. They would like to work hard to achieve maximum benefits for company. Thus, their efforts will reflect in increased productivity and profit margin of business.

To sum up, I would like to say that hiring for life is not a practical strategy of business. Companies use people for the sake of their own benefits and reward them until there is a need of that skill in the company. Moreover, unemployment, frustration and tension are few factors which could greatly influenced youngsters if businesses adapt this policy.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is this a homework assignment?

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Trying to improve my writing skills, as I have to appear in IELTS test.

Status
Not open for further replies.