Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello.
I need to write a note for my girlfriend in English and it has to be as good as possible! If there are better ways to put something or more beautiful words to express things I would be more then happy if anyone could help me with finding them.

My love,

for your birthday I created this box and I called it „Sarunia’s everyday notebox”. Why? The answer is more then simple. You deserve to be celebrated and honored every single day of your life. So I wrote bunch of notes so you could read 1 every single day starting from today. Some of them are deep, some are funy or silly, some are about us and some are just about you. A lot of them are short or simple but message that goes with „everyday note box” is way more significant: I fall for you every single day and I unreasonably am in love with you, and this is what I want you to keep in mind every time you read any of the notes below.

Enjoy! <3 :*

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello.
I need to write a note [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to my girlfriend in English, and it has to be as [STRIKE]good[/STRIKE] romantic as possible! If there are better ways to put something or more beautiful words to express things, I would be more [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] than happy [STRIKE]if anyone could[/STRIKE] for someone to help me [STRIKE]with finding[/STRIKE] write them.

My love,

For your birthday I created this box, and I called it "Sarunia’s everyday note-box”. Why? The answer is more [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] than simple. You deserve to be celebrated and honored every single day of your life. So I wrote bunch of notes [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] for you [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] to read one every single day, starting from today. Some of them are deep; some are funny or silly. Some are about us, and some are just about you. A lot of them are short or simple, but the message that goes with your [STRIKE]"everyday[/STRIKE] note-box is way more significant: I fall for you every single day, and I [STRIKE]unreasonably[/STRIKE] am hopelessly in love with you. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] This is what I want you to keep in mind every time you read any of the notes below.

Enjoy!

Piotr Cichocki

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you sooo much! Is that romantic enough ?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You need to write "I wrote a​ bunch of notes".

Status
Not open for further replies.