• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Letter to friend

Hi! Could I please check the following letter? Probably I made a lot of mistakes but I've begun learning english recently.(or , I learn english short time). Which sentences do sound better?

Hi Marta!
    I must describe for you the most important news with last week!
    At the first, My sister got married. It was the most important day in her live. She looked beautiful.
    She had stunning dress on. Each person on event, can't take sight off on her. She has very long hair so She decided to do plaits. She went to hairdresser and She spent there whole morning. Next, All people went to a church where my sister and her husband see themeselves first time in the day. Next, We celebrated a wedding day.
    At the second, I metiond you about my exam in last month. I was waiting on results exam whole month. I took my university entrance exam.I was stressed and embarressed.
    Two days ago, I had to go to the office because when the Postman came to my home, I was out. I resived a letter and I was in shock! I was one of the best students who took an exam. I was very happy so I had to write to you about these news.
    What's about you? When you find a free time, write to me. I miss you.

See you later.

It's all. I try to write,speak,listen in english. I must know this language but I don't like spend all time in front of books. I prefer use language.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Letter to friend

Quote Originally Posted by Milczek View Post
    Hi! Could I you please check the following letter? Probably I have probably made a lot of mistakes but I've begun learning English only recently (or I have been learning English for a short time). Which sentences do sound better?

Hi Marta!
    I must describe for tell you about the my most important news with from last week!
    At the first, The first thing is - my sister got married! It was the most important day in of her live life. She looked beautiful.
    She had a stunning dress on. Each person on event, can't take sight off on her. No-one at the event could take their eyes off here. She has very long hair so she decided to do plaits. She went to the hairdresser and she spent there the whole morning there. Next Then All people everyone went to the church where my sister and her husband see saw themeselves each other for the first time in the that day. Next, We After that, we celebrated a the wedding day.

At the second, I metiond you about The second thing to tell you is about my exam in which I mentioned to you last month. I was waiting on for the results of the exam for a whole month. I took my university entrance exam.I was stressed and embarrassed.
    Two days ago, I had to go to the post office because when the postman came to my home, I was out. I resived received a letter and I was in shock! I was one of the best students who took an the exam. I was very happy so I had to write to you about these news happy events.
    What's What about you? When you find have a some free time, write to me. I miss you.

See you later.

It's That's all. I try to write, (space after a comma) speak (no comma here) andlisten in English. I must know learn this language but I don't like to spend all my time in front of books. I prefer to use the language.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.