Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi, i want to ask universities I want to apply that if the universities give admission to students or professors give admission. and this is my formal e-mail. I appreciate if you read this and correct it for me.
Thank you
//////////
Dear sir or madam,
I am interested in applying to study computer science in 2016 academic year, and I am writing to ask for some information about the process of admission in your university. I would like to know whether your university gives admission to students or the professors of your university consider this operation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to your reply.
Sincerely

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am interested in applying to study computer science in the 2016 academic year at your university, and I am writing to ask for some information about the process of admission into your university. I would like to know whether [STRIKE]your university gives admission to[/STRIKE] the decision to grant students admission is made by academic staff in the relevant department or by administrative staff at the university's general admissions office. [STRIKE]or the professors of your university consider this operation.[/STRIKE]
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
ABC

[STRIKE]Sincerely[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.