Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
thanks a lot in advance. may you please read and edit my email
Dear Prf. Dr. xxxx
I have graduated from University of xxxx-Iran in Molecular Genetics-MSc level concentrating in the field of "human genetics", specifically gene polymorphism in an autoimmune disease.
I am highly interested in studying about the mechanism of regulation of mRNA and noncoding RNAs based on several conferences as well as seminar presentations I have attended which gave me many ideas for my future research. Therefore, I have found noticeable affinity between my research interests with yours especially in the fields of “Posttranscriptional Control of Gene Expression “including regulation of mRNA decay. So I am really eager to continue my studies under your supervision in your laboratory. I would like to know whether you are going to take any PhD student for fall 2016.
I have attached my CV to this email. If you have any questions or need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me via email at xxxxxx or Skype: xxxxxx. Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]thanks a lot in advance. may[/STRIKE] Can you please read and edit my email?

Dear Prof. Dr. xxxx,

I have graduated from the University of xxxx, Iran with an MSc in Molecular Genetics [STRIKE]-MSc level concentrating[/STRIKE] in the field of "human genetics", and specifically in gene polymorphism in [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] autoimmune disease.

I am highly interested in studying [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] the mechanism of regulation of mRNA and noncoding RNAs, [STRIKE]based on[/STRIKE] having attended several conferences as well as seminar presentations [STRIKE]I have attended[/STRIKE] which gave me many ideas for my future research. Therefore, I have found noticeable affinity between my research interests [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] and yours, especially in the fields of "Post-transcriptional Control of Gene Expression" including regulation of mRNA decay. So I am really eager to continue my studies under your supervision in your laboratory. I would like to know whether you are [STRIKE]going[/STRIKE] willing to take any PhD student for fall 2016.

I have attached my CV [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] with this email. If you have any questions or need to clarify anything, [STRIKE]else[/STRIKE] please do not hesitate to contact me via email at xxxxxx or Skype: xxxxxx.

Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials, and I [STRIKE]will be looking[/STRIKE] look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.