Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
To whom it may concern

I hereby certify that *** (04-december 1990) has worked with *** Restaurant & Pub as permanent employee under the period since 2007 till 2010.He has worked as front desk officer and performed his job very carefully and properly.He has also been a allrounder for the restaurant during the high season or in case of shortage of employees.
He is capable to learn new things quickly although he can integrate in any work enviornament.
*** has been a very important part of our team we wish him good luck for his future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I suggest you use Edit Post to insert fictitious names where I have removed what I assumed were real ones.

To whom it may concern

I hereby certify that *** (04-December 1990) has worked at *** Restaurant & Pub as a permanent employee [STRIKE]under the period since[/STRIKE] from 2007 till 2010 [specify the months]. He has worked as front desk officer and performed his job very carefully and properly. He has also been an all-rounder for the restaurant during the high season or in case of shortage of employees.
He is capable of learning new things quickly although he can integrate in any work environment.
*** has been a very important part of our team we wish him good luck for his future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.