Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I was informed about xxxxxxxxx PhD Programme by one of my friends and because university of xxxxxxxis one of best global universities especially in the field of xxxxxx I did not hesitate to apply. The Center for xxxxxx Research and specifically investigation on xxxxxxx and xxxxxx are exactly the fields that has drawn my attention for a few years. I would like to have a role in the research for a cure for cancer and I believe that these types of investigations are the keys. If we recognize the pathways and deficiencies in these pathways that leads to malignant stem cells these goals can be achieved.

During my Bachelor's Degree after participating in some seminars about stem cells, noncoding RNAs and epigenetics I was sure I wanted to study genetics for my master's and work on one of these subjects for my thesis project.

My first aim materialized, and I was thus accepted in one of the top universities in my country. Unfortunately because of the lack of research facilities, my second ambition could not be realized. Hence, based on my supervisor’s suggestion and my keenness on helping improve diagnosis prospects and cure diseases in which genetics play a role, I decided to work on an autoimmune disease.

I wish to point out that during my master's I traveled 1780 km by bus every week to attend the university and worked more than 12 hours for four days a week in the laboratory and I taught biology in high school for three days. The reason was my ambition for studying and research. I can say that in the laboratory I was independent in solving problems- usually I tried to find the answers by searching on net and especially ResearchGate. It worth to mention that I am familiar with some bioinformatics tools and I also have plan to learn some software such as MATLAB as I know it will be useful for my future research.

Therefore, I feel confident that I will succeed should I be given the opportunity to join your prestigious universiry.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I was informed about the xxxxxxxxx PhD Programme by one of my friends and because the University of xxxxxxx is one of the best [STRIKE]global[/STRIKE] universities in the world, especially in the field of xxxxxx, I did not hesitate to apply. The Center for xxxxxx Research, and specifically [STRIKE]investigation on[/STRIKE] your research into xxxxxxx and xxxxxx are exactly the fields that interest me. [STRIKE]has drawn my attention for a few years.[/STRIKE] I would like to [STRIKE]have a role in the[/STRIKE] conduct research to look for a cure for cancer, and I believe that these types of investigations are the keys to finding a cure. If we recognize the pathways and deficiencies in these pathways that lead to malignant stem cells, these goals can be achieved.

[STRIKE] During my Bachelor's Degree[/STRIKE] After participating during my bachelor's in some seminars about stem cells, noncoding RNAs and epigenetics, I was sure I wanted to study genetics for my master's and work on one of these subjects for my thesis project.

My first aim materialized, and I was thus accepted in one of the top universities in my country. Unfortunately because of the lack of research facilities, my second ambition could not be realized. Hence, based on my supervisor’s suggestion and my keenness on helping improve diagnosis prospects and finding a cure for diseases in which genetics play an important role, I decided to work on an autoimmune disease.

I wish to point out that during my master's, I traveled 1780 km by bus every week to attend [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] university and worked more than 12 hours for four days a week in the laboratory, and I taught biology in high school for three days. The reason was my ambition for studying and research. I can say that in the laboratory, I was [STRIKE]independent in solving[/STRIKE] able to solve problems independently - usually I tried to find the answers by searching on the net and especially on ResearchGate. It is worth [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] mentioning that I am familiar with some bioinformatics tools, and I also [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] plan to learn [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] relevant software such as MATLAB as I know [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] that will be useful for my future research.

Therefore, I feel confident that I will succeed should I be given the opportunity to [STRIKE]join[/STRIKE] attend your prestigious university.

Status
Not open for further replies.