Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Is there a forum or discussion group to correct my English grammatical errors in below story?

One day, as I was walking from the office on the side of the street. I saw that the street was full of vehicles and people. The people looked tired and sad. I was also tired because hard work in the office. I saw a flower shop on the right side of the street, and the flower shop was full with different types of colorful and fresh flowers. These flowers were reduced my tiredness.
At that moment, I was realized that I had an empty vase in home, checked pocket to buy flowers and there was some money left in the pocket, and this money was enough to buy flowers. I decided to buy flowers to my vase, but I was very confused to choose flowers colors because all flowers were looked great and fresh, I was felt if I was rich I would buy all flowers.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is the purpose of your story? What will you do with it when it's correct?

korishivu

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kannada
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
hi,

I am learning English, so I need someone correct me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You posted the same story again with a different title. I have moved that thread to the Editing and Writing Topics section where you might get some responses. I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.