[Grammar] Is it correct? I usually write the sentence like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
1.Dear ....,

Please arrange the information for making label as PO. attached.
Item No.xxxxx, the products have been delivered to inventory since 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Aug.
**if possible please send within today.

2. Please arrange to set new item in Excel file as PO. attached.

3. The following PO. is not delivered to warehouse, Expected delivery on 8 Aug.
Please follow vendor.

4. Please arrange the information for making label as PO.attached.
Its item is xxxxx and will be sent to warehouse on 21 Sep.

5. Please kindly fill number of PO. for the reason as below.
- To be convenience when we check, what number of PO. not delivered. And quickly to follow up (Dept.'s name).
- Cause (Dept.'s name) didn’t know the company name which didn't deliver belong of which brand.

6. Please kindly follow vendor name as below, due to the products haven’t yet delivered to warehouse. Expected delivery on 1 Aug.

7. Please find the attached file of ....... as information below.

rock-onn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I guess, PO refers to purchase order.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
1.Dear ....,

Please [STRIKE]arrange[/STRIKE] prepare the information for making the label as per the attached PO. [STRIKE]attached.
[/STRIKE]

As for item No.xxxxx, the products [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] were delivered to inventory [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] on 1 Aug.

**if possible please send [STRIKE]within[/STRIKE] the items today.

2. Please arrange to [STRIKE]set[/STRIKE] include the new item in the Excel file as per attached PO. [STRIKE]attached.
[/STRIKE]
3. The following PO [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was not delivered to the warehouse. [STRIKE]Expected[/STRIKE] Delivery is expected on 8 Aug.
Please follow up with the vendor.

4. Please [STRIKE]arrange[/STRIKE] prepare the information for making the label as per the attached PO. [STRIKE]attached.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Its[/STRIKE] The item is xxxxx and will be sent to the warehouse on 21 Sep.

5. Please [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] fill in the PO number [STRIKE]of PO.[/STRIKE] for the following reasons: [STRIKE]as below.[/STRIKE]
See corrections above.

- To be convenience when we check, what number of PO. not delivered. And quickly to follow up (Dept.'s name).
- Cause (Dept.'s name) didn’t know the company name which didn't deliver belong of which brand.
6. Please kindly follow vendor name as below, due to the products haven’t yet delivered to warehouse. Expected delivery on 1 Aug.
7. Please find the attached file of ....... as information below.
I have no idea what that means. Rewrite it in a clear and simple way please.

rock-onn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

I guess, he meant to say that if purchase order number of undelivered PO is given it is convenient for him to follow up.

Sujing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Yes, you are correct.

Sujing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
See corrections above.

I have no idea what that means. Rewrite it in a clear and simple way please.

Dear Teechar,

I'm appreciated for your answer me.

Due to the worker at warehouse usually inform the undelivered products to me but didn't inform the PO.(purchase order) number, They only show the company's name. So I didn't know that what kind of brand or PO.number that undelivered.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear Teechar,

I[STRIKE]'m[/STRIKE] appreciated [STRIKE]for [/STRIKE]your answer [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]Due to[/STRIKE] The worker at the warehouse usually inform me about the undelivered products [STRIKE]to me[/STRIKE] but didn't [STRIKE]inform[/STRIKE] give me the PO.(purchase order) number. They only [STRIKE]show[/STRIKE] provided the company[STRIKE]'s [/STRIKE]name. So I didn't know [STRIKE]that [/STRIKE]what[STRIKE] kind of[/STRIKE] brand or PO.number that was not [STRIKE]un[/STRIKE]delivered.

Try to write in simple language which is easier to understand.

Sujing

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
1.Dear ....,

Please arrange the information for making label as PO. attached.
Item No.xxxxx, the products have been delivered to inventory since 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Aug.
**if possible please send within today.

2. Please arrange to set new item in Excel file as PO. attached.

3. The following PO. is not delivered to warehouse, Expected delivery on 8 Aug.
Please follow vendor.

4. Please arrange the information for making label as PO.attached.
Its item is xxxxx and will be sent to warehouse on 21 Sep.

5. Please kindly fill number of PO. for the reason as below.

7. Please find the attached file of ....... as information below

I test.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Teechar,

I appreciate [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] your answer. [STRIKE]me.[/STRIKE]
See correction. You're welcome. :)

Due to the worker at warehouse usually inform the undelivered products to me but didn't inform the PO.(purchase order) number, They only show the company's name. So I didn't know that what kind of brand or PO.number that undelivered.
That's still difficult to understand, but I'll try! :shock:

In future, please provide the purchase order number along with the rest of the details of any undelivered goods. This allows us to follow up with the relevant department to facilitate order delivery to the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.