Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello, Dr …,

I'd very much love to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for supporting me get organized, inspired me to great things, and most importantly, get interested in learning the English language, which I think is considerable feat. I've been so lucky to have gotten you as a teacher for which my English has gotten a little bit better. Also, you have been all the encouragement I (need?). Your time, patience, keeping tracking, creating a more comfortable atmosphere, and always clarify things until I understand are a great help. You're such a fantastic teacher(,?) I've ever had.

Always appreciated,

[signed]
Email: …...........
Twitter: ……………
Mobile: ……………

Is it correctly put or shouldn't it rather be something else?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Dr …,

I'd very much love to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for [STRIKE]supporting[/STRIKE] helping me get organized, inspiring [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] me to achieve so much, [STRIKE]great things,[/STRIKE] and most importantly, getting me interested in learning the English language, which I think [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was a considerable feat! I've been so lucky to have gotten you as a teacher [STRIKE]for which[/STRIKE] who helped me so much with my English. [STRIKE]has gotten a little bit better.[/STRIKE] Also, you have [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] provided all the encouragement I needed. Your time, patience, keeping track of my progress, [STRIKE]ing,[/STRIKE] creating a more comfortable atmosphere for me, and always clarifying things until I [STRIKE]understand[/STRIKE] understood them [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] were a great help. You're such a fantastic teacher - the best I've ever had.

[STRIKE]Always appreciated,[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE][signed][/STRIKE]

Yours,

Odessa Dawn

Email: …...........
Twitter: ……………
Mobile: ……………

I would use "had" instead of your first "gotten."

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi teechar,

I've been so lucky to have
[STRIKE]gotten [/STRIKE] had you as a teacher ...

How is it for now?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Status