Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Dear Leaders, distinguished guests, friends and colleagues, good evening!

Today we travel across distances to have a joyous gathering and greet the approach of the new year. We get together in 2016 annual dinner to bid farewell to the old and usher in the new. 2015 is filled with wonderful stories, we enjoyed happiness together while spared no efforts to work towards the common goal. Looking back on the past year, all of us worked hard day in and day out to build a stronger and better company.

Now I announce, 2016 Annual Dinner begins,hope all of you have a wonderful night!

Thanks in advance for helping me correct it!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear leaders, distinguished guests, friends and colleagues, good evening!

[STRIKE]Today[/STRIKE] We have traveled [STRIKE]across[/STRIKE] long distances to have a joyous gathering today and greet the approach of the new year. We get together [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the 2016 annual dinner to bid farewell to the old and usher in the new. 2016 [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has been [STRIKE]filled with[/STRIKE] full of wonderful stories. We enjoyed [STRIKE]happiness[/STRIKE] working together [STRIKE]while[/STRIKE] and spared no effort to [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] strive towards [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] our common goal. Looking back on the past year, all of us worked hard, day in [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] day out, to build a stronger and better company.

Now I announce the start of the 2016 Annual Dinner. [STRIKE]begins,[/STRIKE] I hope all of you have a wonderful night!

Status
Not open for further replies.