• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Is this email correct?

Hi, This email is to a college asking for its entry requirements and I was wondering if it is correct:

Dear Ms. Chroni,

This is to request the entry requirements for the Modern Languages, Cultures and Business Studies Bachelor Program at Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen. I am highly interested in this course and field of study and am anxious to apply to this university in 2018. I am currently in my 11th year of school in the United States. Since the Arbitur is the required test to apply to university in Germany, what would the equivalent be for an American student looking to apply to Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen? I would be very grateful if you would give me the acadmic requirements of your university. Also, I would like to inquire about any fees associated with international students.

Sincerly,
    _________
    Junior at _______ High School
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 11-Nov-2016 at 14:05. Reason: Removed formatting to enlarge font and make post readable

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Is this email correct?

Quote Originally Posted by BorbonClink View Post
    Dear Ms. Chroni,

This is to request I'm writing to ask about the entry requirements for the Modern Languages, Cultures and Business Studies bachelor's degree program at Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen. I am highly interested in this course and field of study, and I am anxious eager to apply to this university in for the 2018 intake. I am currently in my 11th year of school in the United States. Since the Arbitur is the required test to apply to universities in Germany, what would the equivalent be for an American student looking to apply to Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen? I would be very grateful if you would give me explain the academic requirements of your university. Also, I would like to inquire about any the fees associated with for international students.

Sincerely,
    _________
    Junior at _______ High School