[Grammar] Please helping to fix my grammar in my dialouge, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer0207

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
B: Good morning Summer, how are you today ?
S: Good morning Sir, I'm pretty well, thanks.
B: This week I have three very important meetings with three big clients. so please make a suitable meeting schedule for me . Remember that I will have business trip to Singapore on Thursday afternoon, Please book air ticket and accomodation for me.
S: Yes, I got it. I'm going to do it right now and send to you after 2 hours, is it ok ?
B: OK, Summer.
15 minutes later
S: How about meeting with Tip Top Tranding at 9:30am on Tuesday, Central group at 3:00pm at the same day and Deloitte at 9:00 am on Thursday because I know that you are going to join the Annual Company Meeting on the whole Wednesday.
B: OK, good. And please check with all clients to confirm if it is possible to them or not.
S: Ok, sir.
20 minutes later
S: Sir, I have contacted to Mr.Bronte from Tip Top Trading, Mrs.Green from Central Group and Mr.Fox from Deloitte. The schedule is ok with Mr.Bronte and Mr.Fox but Mrs.Green is afraid of having another meeting on that day. So I'm afraid that we have to move the meeting to next week.
B: OK, Summer, we have no choice. And please let me know whenMrs.Green is possible.
S: OK, Sir. And I have booked air ticket to Singapore for you, the flight will be departed at 4:00pmon Thursday, if it's ok with you, please confirm to publish the ticket.
B: I will check an d confirm right now, thanks Summer.
S: You are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Phillips

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Croatia
B: Good morning Summer, how are you today?
S: Good morning Sir, I'm pretty well, thanks.
B: This week I have three very important meetings with three big clients, so please make a suitable meeting schedule for me. Remember that I will have a business trip to Singapore on Thursday afternoon, so please book air tickets and accommodation for me.
S: Yes, I got it. I'm going to do it right now and send [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] you [STRIKE]after[/STRIKE] confirmation within 2 hours, is [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] that ok?
B: OK, Summer.
15 minutes later
S: How about meeting with Tip Top Tranding at 9:30am on Tuesday, Central group at 3:00pm at the same day and Deloitte at 9:00 am on Thursday? Because I know that you are going to [STRIKE]join the[/STRIKE] be unavailable all day Wednesday due to the Annual Company Meeting [STRIKE]on the whole Wednesday[/STRIKE].
B: OK, good. And please check with all clients [STRIKE]to confirm if it is possible to them or not[/STRIKE] whether they're available to meet at those times.
S: Ok, sir.
20 minutes later
S: Sir, I have contacted [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] Mr. Bronte from Tip Top Trading, Mrs. Green from Central Group and Mr. Fox from Deloitte. The schedule is ok with Mr. Bronte and Mr. Fox, but Mrs. Green [STRIKE]is afraid of having[/STRIKE] has another meeting on that day. So I'm afraid that we'll have to move [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] that meeting to next week.
B: OK, Summer, we have no choice. And please let me know when Mrs. Green is [STRIKE]possible[/STRIKE] available.
S: OK, Sir. And I have booked air tickets to Singapore for you, the flight will be departing at 4:00pm on Thursday, if it's ok with you? Please confirm [STRIKE]to publish[/STRIKE] confirm and print the ticket.
B: I will check and confirm right now, thanks Summer.
S: [STRIKE]You are[/STRIKE] You're welcome.

- No spaces before full stops, question marks and commas.
- Capital letters at the start of all sentences. Not for commas unless the word calls for it.
- Space after Mr. or Mrs. It is optional to put a full stop or not (English don't, Americans do).

Status
Not open for further replies.