Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi,
ResearchGate is a very popular website to discover the world's scientific knowledge. I have asked for signing up there. Then, they sent me this email:

"Dear Narges,

Thanks for your interest in joining ResearchGate. We are having some trouble verifying that you are eligible for a ResearchGate account. Please help us out by replying to this email and providing us with proof of your research or academic activity (files can be sent as attachments). Here are a few examples of what we consider as proof of research:

-Authoring a scientific or academic publication(s)
-Presenting in a scientific conference
-Being registered as the inventor of a patent
-Involvement in a research project
-Involvement in commercial R&D
-A scanned copy of your student or academic ID, or PhD enrolment certificate

Please do not send a CV.

Alternatively, you could ask a colleague who already has a ResearchGate account to send us a message on your behalf using the Contact us form, quoting the email address you signed up with.
https://www.researchgate.net/contact

The ResearchGate Team"

I am going to answer them. Please correct my mistakes, because they may reject me because of my bad writing.
Thank you in advance.
The next post is my response.

Last edited:

Narkises

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
ResearchGate Team,
I’ve got what the problem is now! Ok. I am going to reply to all your consideration examples one by one.

First of all, I should say that I don’t have an institutional email address. That’s because I study in a small university where in the students don’t have access to such email addresses. However, I am in touch with Ferdowsi University of Mashhad which is a great university. I am connected with some of its faculty based on my research needs. Javad Salehi Fadardi and Seyed Mohsen Asghari Nekah are two of them.

-Authoring a scientific or academic publication(s) :
I have experinced my first successful research recently. That is an article titled “[FONT=&quot]Assessing Mastery through Psychotherapy: Psychometric Properties of the Iranian Version[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]of the Mastery Scale[/FONT]”. I am the sixth author there. The article has sent to “Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences” with the web address http://ijpsychiatrybs.com
We are waiting for it to be published. You can go and ask my colleage who is the first author, Zohreh Edalati Shateri, to verify that. Moreover, I attached a sample of the article.

As soon as I finished that, I started another article with my colleage Narjess-Khatoun Ayati . Her team is famous in the world of research. Working with them would be a great jump for me. I will send you the article in less than a year later, I bet.

-Presenting in a scientific conference:
Nothing.

-Being registered as the inventor of a patent:
Nothing yet. However, I have something in my mind. After my graduation, I will go for it. I prefer not to say what it is now. ;0

-Involvement in a research project:
As Masoud Moghaddaszadeh Bazzaz is my teacher, I am usually involved in his research projects. Knowing how to work with SPSS, Superlab, Endnote, Excell and Word and also spreading questionnaires and scoring them make me a perfect student and co-worker for him.

-Involvement in commercial R&D:
Nothing.

-A scanned copy of your student or academic ID, or PhD enrolment certificate:

In the end, I’d like to mention that I am in the beginning of my scientific life. I am 21 and I have the rest of my life devoted to research. I hope that ResearchGate help me in this way.

Regards

Narkises

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I'm concerned about prepositions and particles.

Narkises

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Yes, I know. Thank you. Haven't you found any mistakes?

Narkises

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I need a confirmation! I must send a perfect English email. Please make my email better. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.