Can anyone give me comments for the email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yslamac

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Can anyone give me comments for the email below? Thanks!:-D

Congratulations to the opening of xxx! We are very much appreciated by your pancakes and patty, and we hope that there will be more people tasting your food.

Actually, there is a food and restaurant guide website called OpenRice in Hong Kong for promoting and introducing different restaurants and desert shops (https://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong) . We think that you can set up your own page by posting the menu, photos and information of xxx to attract more people. Once your shop page has been set up, people can credit xxx by giving “smiley face” or give any comments that you can refer to. Also, advertisement can be launched on their website and apps for further promotion. We think it is a rather good idea to use this platform to let more Hongkongers know xxx.

Should you need any help in this matter, please feel free to let us know. We all look forward to the success of xxx ! Thank you.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Can anyone give me comments [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] about the email below? Thanks!:-D

Congratulations [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] on the opening of xxx! We [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] very much appreciate [STRIKE]d by[/STRIKE] your pancakes and pastries, [STRIKE]patty,[/STRIKE] and we hope that [STRIKE]there will be[/STRIKE] more people get to taste [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] your food.

Actually, there is a food-and-restaurant-guide website called OpenRice in Hong Kong for promoting and introducing different restaurants and dessert shops (https://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong). We think that you can set up your own page by posting the menu, photos and information [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] about xxx to attract more people. Once your shop page has been set up, people can [STRIKE]credit[/STRIKE] rate xxx by giving a “smiley face” or [STRIKE]give any[/STRIKE] adding comments that [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] site visitors can refer to. Also, you can post advertisements [STRIKE]can be launched[/STRIKE] on their website and apps for further promotion. We think it is a rather good idea to use this platform to let more Hong Kongers know about xxx.

Should you need any help [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with this matter, please feel free to let us know. We all look forward to the success of xxx! Thank you.

yslamac

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Are the parts corrected because they are grammatically wrong or they are not well-written??

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
There are examples of each here.

I doubt anyone will have time to specify them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.