Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please edit my Letter.

Respected sir,
Last week I have applied for my ATM card. As you instructed me the card has been come to my home and returned. Because during the card delivery no one was present in my home as we are all working people. When I enquired the post office they said that the card has been returned to the branch. Hence I request you to return my card and please activate it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please edit my letter.

[STRIKE]Respected[/STRIKE] Dear [STRIKE]sir[/STRIKE] Sir/Madam,

Last week, I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] applied for my ATM card. [STRIKE]As you instructed me the card has been come to my home and returned. B[/STRIKE] An attempt was made to deliver the card to my house but [STRIKE]during the card delivery no one was present in my[/STRIKE] there was no one home. [STRIKE]as we are all working people.[/STRIKE] When I enquired at the post office, they said that the card has been returned to the branch. [STRIKE]Hence[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]I request you to return[/STRIKE] Please re-send/re-deliver my card and please activate it.

See above. If there is usually no one home during the day because you are all out at work, what is the point of the bank sending it again? It seems likely that the same problem will be encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.