Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Dear Respected Teachers at UsingEnglish.com

I hope you all are good. Please help me in writing a response letter to my organization. I have written a Explanation letter in response of memorandum on absence of duty on particular date and time. It is important to mention here that I was not abscent rather I have been assigned task by my superior authority to whom I had been posted by my employer. Following is the main text body Please check any grammar errors:

Subject: - EXPLANATION IN RESPONSE OF MEMORANDUM ON ABSENCE OF DUTY ON 9.05.2017.
Please allow me to apologize for disappearing from the office without informing you beforehand. Moreover, I have been posted with the (Officer name with whom I am posted) by the (employer name). I have been directed by the Chairman Committee to report him every day in the morning at his residential place (address of residential place). In these circumstances, it is very much impossible for me to report simultaneously at both sides. On that reported day, I was present on official duty at Parliament Lodges as under the directions of the Chairman Committee.
Sir, my previous service record is the testimony that I have rendered my best quality services to the department. I do understand the discipline and efficiency rules of (employer name) and do not negate the fact that I was absent from my office on the said date and time. However, I would appreciate if it does not reflect on my service record/personal file.
I apologize once again for being absent on 09.05.2017 from 9 to 9.30 from my office without first notifying the office.

Your’s Obediently,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Respected Teachers at UsingEnglish.com

I hope you all are well. [STRIKE]good.[/STRIKE] Please help me in writing a response letter to my organization. I have written an explanation letter in response [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to a memorandum on my absence [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] from duty on a particular date and time. It is important to mention here that I was not absent; rather, I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had been assigned a task by my supervisor [STRIKE]ior authority[/STRIKE] to whom I had been posted by my employer. Following is the main body text. [STRIKE]body[/STRIKE] Please check it for any grammar errors.

Subject: - EXPLANATION IN RESPONSE [STRIKE]OF[/STRIKE] TO MEMORANDUM ON ABSENCE [STRIKE]OF[/STRIKE] FROM DUTY ON 9.05.2017.

Please allow me to apologize for disappearing from the office on the above-mentioned date without informing you beforehand. [STRIKE]Moreover,[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had been posted with the (Officer name with whom I am posted) by [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] (employer name). I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had been directed by the [STRIKE]Chairman[/STRIKE] Committee Chairman to report to him every [STRIKE]day in the[/STRIKE] morning at his [STRIKE]residential[/STRIKE] place of residence (address of residential place). [STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] Under these circumstances, it is very much impossible for me to report simultaneously at both sites. [STRIKE]sides.[/STRIKE] On that [STRIKE]reported[/STRIKE] day, I was present on official duty at Parliament Lodges as [STRIKE]under[/STRIKE] per the [STRIKE]directions[/STRIKE] instructions of the [STRIKE]Chairman[/STRIKE] Committee Chairman.

[STRIKE]Sir,[/STRIKE] Further, I wish to point to my [STRIKE]previous[/STRIKE] service record, which [STRIKE]is the testimony that[/STRIKE] shows how I have always rendered my best [STRIKE]quality services[/STRIKE] effort to the department. I do understand the discipline and efficiency rules of (employer name) and do not [STRIKE]negate[/STRIKE] dispute the fact that I was absent from my office on the said date and time. However, I would appreciate it if [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] that incident does not reflect on my service record/personal file. I apologize once again for being absent on 09.05.2017 from 9 to 9.30 from my office without first notifying the office.

Yours sincerely, [STRIKE]Obediently,[/STRIKE]
If you're referring to a committee in the above, use "the Chairman's committee."

Status
Not open for further replies.