Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
I want to request to my landlord to waive 3 months shop rent because I am facing some difficulties due to the road access and visibility. No customers can find my shop to come. Please see below.

Sir,
I had been paying the rent on time and my punctuality in the payment of rent amount had never been an issue so far. As you can judge and analyse the location due to the lack of road access and visibility, many customers are unable to locate my business center subsequently, my business is not growing and facing loss. Therefore, I kindly request you to waive 3 months building rent to overcome this difficult situation.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir (it's better to use the person's name)

I would like to request that you waive my building rent for the next three months.

As I'm sure you are aware, there are currently access issues caused by [whatever the cause is] and customers are unable to see or reach my shop. As a result, I am losing business.

Your records will show that I have always paid my rent in full and on time so I hope you will consider my request favourably.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

[Your name]

(You definitely need to explain what is causing the visibility and access problems - is it roadworks, building works, scaffolding, etc?)

sanjfer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
please check if it is correct

With reference to your response regarding our request to reduce the rent in Building Unit 202, I would like to bring to your attention that there are currently access issues caused by limited roads and customers are unable to see or reach our shop. As a result, we are losing business.
In this regard, I would like to request that you at least waive the building rent for the next three months to overcome this difficult situation.

I hope you can understand my genuine concern and extend your supporting hand in this crucial phase of my business.

I look forward to hearing from you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: please check if it is correct

sanjfer, I have merged your two almost identical threads. I don't know why you posted it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.