Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi, please assist me in the below letter to require any changes or grammar mistakes?
hoping reply soon.

Thanks

To,
The Principle
International Indian School Dammam (IISD)
Date: xxxx

Subject: Request for Admission of our children's into your school in class-2 & Class UKG (Transferred from International Indian School Jubail)

Respected Sir,

I hereby request you to consider our two children’s (xyz & xyz) admissions into your school in class-2 and class UKG. I attach here the Transfer certificates (TC) for your perusal review.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for our children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully

Father of children’s
xyz

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, please assist me [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with the [STRIKE]below[/STRIKE] letter below. [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] I don't know if it requires any changes or if there are any grammar mistakes.
[STRIKE]I am hoping for a reply soon.[/STRIKE] ​Unnecessary. We deal with posts at our own speed.

Thanks.

To,
The [STRIKE]Principle[/STRIKE] Principal
International Indian School Dammam (IISD)
Date: xxxx

Subject: Request for admission of our [STRIKE]children's[/STRIKE] children into [STRIKE]your school in[/STRIKE] class-2 & Class UKG ([STRIKE]Transferred[/STRIKE] Transfer from International Indian School Jubail)

[STRIKE]Respected[/STRIKE] Dear Sir,

I hereby request that you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] consider admitting our two [STRIKE]children’s[/STRIKE] children, (xyz & xyz), [STRIKE]admissions[/STRIKE] into your school in class-2 and class UKG. I have attached [STRIKE]here[/STRIKE] their Transfer certificates (TC) for your perusal. [STRIKE]review.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for our children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.[/STRIKE] Unnecessary. You're just repeating the same request.

Thank you very much for your [STRIKE]kind[/STRIKE] attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

[STRIKE]Thanking You,[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully

[STRIKE]Father of children’s[/STRIKE]
[Your name]
[STRIKE]xyz[/STRIKE]

See above.

Keep the letter short and to the point. I don't think you need to explain why you want your children to move to a new school.

Status
Not open for further replies.