Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I will be grateful If you can correct my mistakes in my follow-up letter.

''Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on Skype about your internship programme. It was great to meet with you.
I am very exited about the opportunity to do an internship at Tamboli Castings. I strongly believe that it would enrich my future studies and strengthen my career prospects.

I want to improve myself in mechanical design, manufacturing and industrial automation. Your list of offered internship programmes includes a programme which would satisfy my expectations. I have good knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCad and 3dsmax, and I would like to enhance my design and manufacturing skills by taking part in design and construction of industrial machines for the investment casting process.

I have also developed an interest in automation and control. I believe that it is crucial to build a safer, more comfortable, efficient and sustainable future. This includes making everything smarter - from a simple device to our living environment. Making things smarter has always fascinated me, and I appreciate how smart technology is essential to the world.
So, I am also studying electronic engineering to create a sufficient thereotical bacground in automation and control.

My goal is to develop smarter machines and systems to improve efficiency and safety especially for factories.
So, I think that your offered internship programme would give me an opportunity to get better in design, manufacturing and gain some experience. I also would like to observe the life in India, see a new culture and meet new people.

In brief, I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure that it contributes a lot to me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you your final decision about the internship.

Yours faithfully,

Erbab''

Thank you for your help!

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I will be grateful If you can correct my mistakes in my [STRIKE]follow-up[/STRIKE] letter to follow up on my application for internship.

''Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Internship

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on Skype about your internship programme. It was great [STRIKE]to meet with you[/STRIKE] meeting/to have met you. I am very excited about the opportunity to do an internship at Tamboli Castings. I strongly believe that it would enrich my [STRIKE]future studies[/STRIKE] experience and strengthen my career prospects.

I want to improve myself in mechanical design, manufacturing and industrial automation. Your list of [STRIKE]offered[/STRIKE] internship programmes includes a programme which would satisfy my expectations. I have a good knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCad and 3dsmax, and I would like to enhance my design and manufacturing skills by taking part in design and construction of industrial machines for the investment(are you sure of this word?) casting process.

I have also developed an interest in automation and control. I believe that it is crucial to build a safer, more comfortable, efficient and sustainable future. This includes making everything smarter - from a simple device to our living environment. Making things smarter has always fascinated me, and I appreciate how smart technology is essential to the world. So, I am also studying electronic engineering to [STRIKE]create[/STRIKE] acquire a [STRIKE]sufficient[/STRIKE] theoretical background in automation and control.

My goal is to develop smarter machines and systems to improve efficiency and safety, especially for factories. So, I think that [STRIKE]your offered[/STRIKE] the internship programme you offer would give me an opportunity to get better in design, manufacturing and gain some experience. I also would like to observe the life in India, [STRIKE]see [/STRIKE] experience a new culture and meet new people.

In brief, I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure that it would contribute[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] a lot to [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] my experience. I am looking forward to hearing from you your final decision about the internship.

Yours faithfully,

Erbab''

Thank you for your help!

See above. Do not start a sentence on a separate line in the same paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.