[Essay] Please help me correct my writing about my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurin150

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
My laptop

My most useful possession is my laptop. My family gave it to me to study and learn English.
It's a model Vostro Dell 3558. It's now maybe 2 or 2,5 years and the battery was dead recently. But it's good at all types of working such as office , matlab and autocad. It's also still good to play video games. I usally use it 6 to 8 hours a day. I'm finding a computer shop to buy a battery of my laptop. Personally, it can last longer than 1 or 2 years and if it's broken, I'll keep it such a nice memory of studying in Da Nang University.

Thank you for reading. I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What are you going to do with your piece of writing when it's ready?

kurin150

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What are you going to do with your piece of writing when it's ready?
I'm studying writing skills and this piece of writing is a topic in Speakout Starter Book for students to improve the writing skills. But there isn't any script about Writing section so I don't know whether I'm wrong about my grammars or my vocabularies.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
OK. Well, the first thing you should do is add a space after every full stop and comma. You can click on Edit Post in post #1 and make those changes. Once that's done, I'll remove this post and we'll move on to looking at the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.