Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello,
Please correct following lines in terms of grammar especially sentence structures.

First of all I must make my mind up that I am going to write paragraphs which consist all possible formation of tenses- However, it is pity that all my efforts to write such things have gone futile in past largely because during the process of writing my mind vacillates and does not allow me to concentrate for long and the result is that I stray away from my plan. This tiresome practice has always left me unable to complete the task of writing. First of all I must brainstorm that what I am going to achieve for my effort of writing such paragraphs. It will work for me if I am stuck up somewhere in my writing process about what tense I should use at that particular occasion.

Hatim Hussain

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You are biting off more than you can chew.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I think you are trying too hard with your vocabulary choices- minds generally wander rather than vacillate.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It doesn't make sense to use all possible tenses. Instead, pick one and stick to it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It would be a better idea for you to make up your mind to write a clear, comprehensible paragraph in relatively simple English.

Status
Not open for further replies.