• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Belgium

Applying to a university

Dear Sir or MadamMy name is Habiba Korashy, I am from Beligum. This is to request more information about your business marketing course at Liège université. I am extremely interested in this course and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2020.

I wanted to ask if you give coures in English and what are the requirements for me applying in the university and What is the tuition Fee?
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 25-Jan-2019 at 19:17. Reason: Enlarged font to make post readable

2. Senior Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Applying to a university

"I wanted to ask if you give coures in English and what are the requirements for me applying in the university and What is the tuition Fee? "
    I would change the quoted text as follows: "I would also like to know if you offer courses in English and the tuition cost at Liege."
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 25-Jan-2019 at 19:17. Reason: Enlarged font to make post readable

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Applying to a university

Hello Habiba25, and welcome to the forum.
    Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Habiba Korashy, and I am from Beligum. This is I am writing to request more information about your business marketing course at Liège Université. I am extremely interested in this course, and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2020.

I wanted to ask if you give courses in English. Also, and what are the admission requirements for me international students, applying in the university and what is the tuition fee?

Yours faithfully,

Habiba Korashy