Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
To:….
Sub:- Application Withdrawal
Sir/ Madam,
I have applied for a visa to migrate to Canada and the process is going on. Due to some new policy & procedures, I am not intended to continue with it. Hence, I would like to request you to withdraw my application and refund the amount I paid to you.

Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
To:….
Sub:- [STRIKE]Application Withdrawal [/STRIKE] (Applicant's Name) - Withdrawal of Application for a Migration Visa
Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a visa to migrate to Canada and [STRIKE]the process is going on[/STRIKE] and the application is being processed. Due to [STRIKE]some [/STRIKE] the new policy & procedures, I[STRIKE] am not intended [/STRIKE] do not intend to continue with it. Hence, I would like [STRIKE]to request you[/STRIKE] to withdraw my application and[STRIKE] refund the amount I paid to you. [/STRIKE] request that the application fee be refunded.

[STRIKE]Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents[/STRIKE] I appreciate the time you have spent in processing my application. Thank you.

May I know what the policy and procedures are that have caused you to withdraw your application?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
For Indian nationals, there are some tight rules nowadays to migrate. Age restrictions, French language etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.