[Answered] Reply for mail accepting but because of the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boby1992

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Boby,

This email is after several repeated verbal warnings given to you with respect to mis conduct at work place.

On several occasions a feedback has been provided to you that insubordination at work is not acceptable. Each of us are assigned to do certain tasks and more so without having the need to be told. In specific to today's incident all that was told to you is to complete the profile verification before leaving the office as tomorrow ( 06-03-2019 ) you are availing your assigned comp off . For this your response was is it necessary that if you process the admission you only have to do the profile review , can't it be done tomorrow by you'll in a tone of arrogance and you kept displaying this arrogance with your raised tone of speech and body language. When told not to raise voice compelling me to take action as all that was told is to complete the pending profile review- the same which had got updated from the accounts side by noon today , your response was " as if i was sitting idle here" , and "to take action and you will give necessary reply to the same" .

Being pressed for time and wanting to leave from work on time is understood. This does not mean you can raise your voice and with complete display of arrogance go on in an argumentative mode.This is not the first or the only time you have displayed such behavior and considering such repeated incidents this email is been issued as a warning to you, going forward any deviation from expected standards of behavioral display at work will not be accepted and will be taken into account seriously.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us? Also, I don't understand your title at all.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would have to charge you for fixing that.

:shock:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Status