Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Could you please correct the below sentences?

1. My mother allocates remote for my brother and me for every alternate day as we are always fighting for our favorite channel.
  2. We used to go for Chennai-Marina beach once in a month.
  3. My brother tells fake story when we start sleeping in the night.
  4. My brother and I dig out sand whenever we go to beach.
  5. My father and I play football everyday evening at the park.
  6. My brother demands chicken fried rice from restaurant for all late evening karate classes.
  7. We eat ice cream on every Sunday afternoon.
  8. We emphasize our mother to prepare lemon rice and potato fry for our school lunch.
  9. My father usually gives costly birthday gifts for our birthday.
  10. My father took us for river boating last year.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Yes, it is. This is for my son. I have prepared the above sentences, but, I am not confident on my English.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes, it is. This is for my son. I have prepared the above sentences (no comma here) but (no comma here) I am not confident [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in my English.

Do you mean that your son was given this homework by his school and you have tried to help by writing the answers for him?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then we cannot help you. The rules of the forum clearly state that we do not help with homework or assignments.

In my opinion, you should not be helping your son with his homework either! It is his homework. If someone else writes the answers, how will his teacher know what level his English is at, and where his strengths and weaknesses are? I understand the temptation to help with kids' homework but I believe you are doing him a disservice by helping him. He should do his homework on his own so that his teacher gets a true impression of his English.

Status
Not open for further replies.