Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
UK
Could you correct any mistakes in my paragraph?

When I encountered such a breathtaking engineering marvel as that skyscraper, I stood in awe. Its peculiar design and its monumental height drew my attention. Simply put, it consists of a myriad of curves, pillars and balconies, which are overloaded with vivid and exquisite flowers. The structure is a work of art, sublime, one of a kind. Ever since I was a child, I've grown fond of striking architectural constructions. I'm not easily dazzled, but this building utterly captivated me.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Could you correct any mistakes in my paragraph?

When I encountered such a breathtaking engineering marvel as that skyscraper, I stood in awe. Its peculiar design and its monumental height drew my attention. Simply put, it consists of a myriad of curves, pillars and balconies, which are overloaded with vivid and exquisite flowers. The structure is a work of art, sublime, one of a kind. Ever since I was a child, I've been fond of striking architectural constructions. I'm not easily dazzled, but this building utterly captivated me.

Yes, there are some buildings that are pretty amazing. There are also bridges that are not only practical but beautiful. And then there are structures that serve no purpose other than to be there for us to admire. (The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be a temporary structure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.