Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Topic : Everyone uses the Internet these days. Where and when do you use it?
What do you mainly use the Internet for?

We have pretty much developed smart phones. They are really developed. The Internet on mobile phones has also developed.
I normally use the internet on my smart phone for online shopping. It’s because we are a double income family/Both I and my wife work. So I don't have enough time to go to grocery stores and or go shopping in person.

Nowadays, online shopping provides us with such a quick service with which we can place an order at night and get the goods the next morning. Some online shopping mall called Coupang provides the fastest delivery service, so-called “Rocket Delivery” service – they guarantee the arrival/receipt of items the next morning.

So I usually use the internet in the bed at night. When I do that, first I decide what to buy, click on the button to place an order, fall asleep and the next morning I find the goods arrived. This is the main way I use the internet.

============================
If I have made any mistakes, please correct them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't understand the first sentence. Perhaps:

Originally, mobile phones could only make phone calls, but since then they have developed into what they are now.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I normally access the internet with my cellphone. Because both my wife and I work we don't have time to go to the store and shop in person.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

An online shopping mall called Coupang provides the fastest delivery service ("Rocket Delivery"). They guarantee the arrival of items the morning after you order them.

I order something online then go to bed. After I wake up it has arrived.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]After[/STRIKE] When I wake up, it has arrived.

That matches what the OP said in post #1. It doesn't arrive after he/she wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.