Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Hong Kong
Are there any grammar errors in these sentences?

I confirm that the telephone call with our Manager is set for next Thursday, April 9th, at 11:00 a.m. and he will call your cell number 9618-7933. If this is not the case, please give us the phone number that you want us to use to contact you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

I confirm that the telephone call with our manager is set for [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] Thursday, April 9th, at 11:00 a.m. and he will call [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] you on [STRIKE]cell number[/STRIKE] 9618-7933. If [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] that is not [STRIKE]the case[/STRIKE] the number you want him to use, please [STRIKE]give us the[/STRIKE] provide an alternative [STRIKE]phone[/STRIKE] number. [STRIKE]that you want us to use to contact you.[/STRIKE]

See above.

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

[STRIKE]I [/STRIKE] This is to confirm [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] the telephone call with our Manager is set for [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] Thursday, April 9th, at 11:00 a.m. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] He will call your cell [STRIKE]number[/STRIKE] 9618-7933. If this is not the case, please give us the [STRIKE]phone[/STRIKE] number [STRIKE]that you want us to use[/STRIKE] to contact you.

Another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.