Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Shakespeare wrote some man are born great and from his words i think he means a man just like this great legend

In 1972 A legend was born a French man from an Arabic roots. A man ho let us tast the football and let us see the beauty of this sport.all of the fans of the football agree on his legendary career.

For the people who dos not know him and asking why we should call him a legend?
At the end you gonna answer the question. So let me give you some of his golden Achievements and trophies.he become the best player in the world and the name of this trophy the golden ball. He earned it three times in his career.four times the Seria A championship and one time the super Italy cup and more this was just when he played for Juventus and then he signed a contract with the Spanish time real Madrid and still the give the best of him with this team he won the laliga championship for two times and the super cup for two times and the champions league for two times and this errand by him as a player. But we all know that for every story an end for it.

In 2006 at the world cup and the fainle match between France and italy the end of are legend appear. It was the last match we so the legend face after he get the referee give him the red card because of the bad behavior of him. Some people agree with him and some of theme are not. Whats happen and why? And italy player insult him with a bad words and are man give him a header at his chest and thats the last time we sow him.and that is the last chapter of the legend story.

But in 2013 he decided to return with a new chapter of his story and let it go on and never stop the History that he made and make a new move of his career. He become an Assistant Coach for real Madrid and show his skills in managing the team and then he become the coach of the casita that's mean the young team and he show more of his skills but the first team had some problem and they need a new coach here the comeback for the team made by this man. In the half part of the season and all of the fans doesn't want to lose the title and here the super hero began to recover the hopes of the players and the fans.he help the team to win the champions league. All of the world doesn't believe whats he done that was a miracle.

For all of the people who love this man they all agree on legendary career and not just his fans also all of the football fans agree on that. whey? Because he do something not every one can do just a heroes how can do it. What a golden career.

I know what is the only question that you have if you doesn't love the football. What is this man name? The answer with all the love for this man he is the legend zinedien Zidane. And i know that what i wrote about him doesn't describe this man. As a fan of him the only words i have to say. Thank you for every time you make us happy and for the awesome moment that you give it to us. Thank you from the bottom of the hart are legend thank you.

thank you for you reading and patience.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Muath, and welcome to the forum. :)
Shakespeare [STRIKE]wrote[/STRIKE] said that some [STRIKE]man[/STRIKE] are born great, and I believe that applies [STRIKE]from his words i think he means a man just like this[/STRIKE] to the great legend I'm going to talk about.

In 1972, a legend was born as a French man, [STRIKE]from an[/STRIKE] but he had Arabic roots. He is a man who [STRIKE]let[/STRIKE] helped us [STRIKE]tast the[/STRIKE] enjoy football and let us see the beauty of this sport. All [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] football fans [STRIKE]of the football[/STRIKE] agree on his legendary career.

[STRIKE]For the[/STRIKE] Some people [STRIKE]who dos[/STRIKE] may not know him and may ask [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] why we should call him a legend.
[STRIKE]At the end you gonna answer the question. So let[/STRIKE] Allow me to [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] present to you some of his golden achievements. [STRIKE]and trophies.[/STRIKE] He [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] became the best player in the world, [STRIKE]and the name of this trophy[/STRIKE] winning the Golden Ball trophy in 2006. He earned it three times in his career. He also won [STRIKE]four times[/STRIKE] the Seria A Championship four times and [STRIKE]one time[/STRIKE] the Super Italy Cup once. [STRIKE]and more this was just[/STRIKE] He'd also won awards and trophies when he played for Juventus and [STRIKE]then he signed a contract[/STRIKE] with [STRIKE]the Spanish time[/STRIKE] Real Madrid [STRIKE] and still the give the best of him with this team he won[/STRIKE] who he led to winning the La Liga Championship, [STRIKE]for two times and[/STRIKE] the Super Cup [STRIKE]for two times[/STRIKE] and the Champions League twice each. [STRIKE]for two times and this errand by him as a player.[/STRIKE] But we all know that [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] every story has an end. [STRIKE]for it.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] The 2006 [STRIKE]at the[/STRIKE] World Cup [STRIKE]and the[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]fainle[/STRIKE] final match between France and Italy marked the end of [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] the legend. [STRIKE]appear. It was the last match we so the legend face after[/STRIKE] He [STRIKE]get the referee give him the[/STRIKE] got a red card [STRIKE]because of the[/STRIKE] for bad behavior. The decision to send him off was controversial and many thought it was unfair given the Italian player's provocation and personal insults. [STRIKE]of him. Some people agree with him and some of theme are not. Whats happen and why? And italy player insult him with a bad words and are man give him a header at his chest and thats the last time we sow him.and that is the last chapter of the legend story.[/STRIKE]

But in 2013, he decided to return with a new chapter of his story and [STRIKE]let it go on and never stop the History that he made and make a new move of[/STRIKE] his illustrious career. He become an assistant coach for Real Madrid and showed his skills in managing the team. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] Then he become the coach of the junior (casitas) [STRIKE]that's mean the young[/STRIKE] team and [STRIKE]he[/STRIKE] showed more of his skills, but the [STRIKE]first[/STRIKE] main team had some problems, and they needed a new coach. [STRIKE]here the comeback for the team made by this man. In the half part of the[/STRIKE] It was mid-season, and [STRIKE]all of[/STRIKE] the fans [STRIKE]doesn't[/STRIKE] didn't want to lose the chance of winning the title, [STRIKE]and here the[/STRIKE] so our superhero [STRIKE]began to recover the hopes of the players and the fans.he[/STRIKE] didn't disappoint and helped the team to win the Champions League. [STRIKE]All of the world doesn't[/STRIKE] No one could believe what was truly [STRIKE]he done that was[/STRIKE] a miracle.

[STRIKE]For all of the people[/STRIKE] Everyone who loves this man [STRIKE]they all[/STRIKE] agrees on his legendary career [STRIKE]and not just his fans also all of the football fans agree on that. whey?[/STRIKE] because he [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] did something not everyone can do. [STRIKE]just a heroes how can do it.[/STRIKE] What a golden career!

I know what [STRIKE]is the only question that you have if you doesn't love the[/STRIKE] you may be asking yourself if you're not a football fan. What is this man's name? The answer [STRIKE]with all the love for this man he[/STRIKE] is [STRIKE]the legend[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]zinedien[/STRIKE] Zinedine Zidane. And I know that what I wrote about him doesn't do him justice. [STRIKE]describe this man. As a fan of him the only words i have to say.[/STRIKE] Thank you, Zidane, for every time you [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] made us happy and for the awesome moments that you [STRIKE]give it to[/STRIKE] gave us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. [STRIKE]the hart are legend thank you.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.