Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Slovenian
Home Country
Slovenia
Current Location
Slovenia
Hey can you please chech if this is written right? Please and thank you. Have :up:a nice day.

When I was younger I didn't really understand a phrase "Action speaks louder than words". But when I got to know you I did. It means that it doesn't matter how manny time someone says to you how much they love you or how much you mean to them,... If they stick to your side no matter what and always have your back they do. Have fun in Vienna Ella, I will miss you. ����
:up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hey can you please chech if this is written right? Please and thank you. Have :up:a nice day.

When I was younger I didn't really understand THE phrase "ACTIONS SPEAK louder than words". But when I got to know you I did. It means that it doesn't matter how MANY TIMES someone says to you how much they love you or how much you mean to them. If they stick to your side no matter what and always have your back they do. Have fun in Vienna, Ella. I will miss you. ����
:up:

Fixed punctuation.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please limit your use of emoticons. There was no need for either of the :up: symbols you used, nor for the strange question marks in diamonds of different sizes.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Please check to see if this is written right.

Status
Not open for further replies.