Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Pakistan
Hi please let me know if my vocab or sentence need to be correct. Please help me out if it is wrong please...

Subject: intended for admission in your CHACHE Institute

Hi,
With due respect, i am Maarsha Talha, age 19. I am American nationality, mother tounge is english. But i am living in Pakistan and done all the education from Pakistan. I've completed my college ( Inter/12th Grade ).
On the other hand, i have 2 years teaching experience in montessori from Kids World Secondary School and i got certificate aswell.
Initially, want to ask that i can get admission in this Institute and in which CHACHE level i will got admission and what if in pakistan i'll do Montessori course from LMI ( London Montessori International ) then there is chance to have admission in any CHACHE level.
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and Apologise for any inconvenience.
Thank You so much.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What on earth do you think "plx" means?

maarsha talha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Pakistan
Please correct my mail if it is wrong please its urgent

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi please let me know if my vocab or sentence need to be correct. Please help me out if it is wrong please...

Subject: [STRIKE]intended[/STRIKE] Application for admission [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] CHACHE Institute

[STRIKE]Hi,[/STRIKE]

Dear [name of recipient]

[STRIKE]With due respect,[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]i am[/STRIKE] My name is Maarsha Talha, I am [STRIKE]age[/STRIKE] 19,[STRIKE]. I am[/STRIKE] an American national[STRIKE]ity[/STRIKE] and my mother [STRIKE]tounge[/STRIKE] tongue is English. [STRIKE]But i am living[/STRIKE] I live in Pakistan and [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] all [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my education has taken place [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] in Pakistan. I've completed 12th grade [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] (college). [STRIKE]( Inter/12th Grade ).[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]On the other hand, [/STRIKE] I have 2 years' Montessori teaching experience [STRIKE]in montessori from[/STRIKE] at Kids World Secondary School and I have [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] a certificate (a certificate in what?!)[STRIKE]aswell[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]Initially, want [/STRIKE] I would like to ask [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]i can get[/STRIKE] for admission [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to this Institute and [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to which CHACHE level I [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would go into. [STRIKE]got admission [/STRIKE][STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] Would it make any difference if I took a Montessori course from LMI (London Montessori Internationa) [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] in Pakistan [STRIKE]i'll do Montessori course from LMI ( London Montessori International ) then there is chance to have admission in any CHACHE level.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] appreciate your [STRIKE]immediate[/STRIKE] attention to this matter. [STRIKE]and Apologise for any inconvenience.[/STRIKE]

Yours sincerely

[Your name]
[STRIKE]Thank You so much.[/STRIKE]

Please don't tell us that things are urgent. We are volunteers and we do things in our own time, not to your timescale. However, I happened to have 5 minutes free this morning so I have done what I can with your letter. It was somewhat confusing as to whether it's an actual application or just asking for information.

Given the number of corrections I had to make, it was very surprising to see that you consider your mother tongue to be English. I assume you mean that you were born in America where the main language is English but then you went to Pakistan at a very early age and have not used English as your main language at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.