Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
I would like it if this review was checked , as practice for my CAE exam. Thank you so much.

A BEACH RESORT
This review is aimed at analyzing my experience in Paradise Resort, where I could have a whale of a time by unwinding. I will point out certain types of people who may have a penchant for it and make recommendations on improvements for the foreseeable future.

First and foremost, it goes without saying the facilities it provides are top-notch. Subsequently, it will be the go-to to those pursuing a holiday in a highly-regarded place, albeit not a suitable option if they are lusting after privacy: it has gained renown and made a name for itself over the years , so it can ve overcrowded at times. Activities to meet people are plentiful.

To continue with, I was particularly pleased by the eating service. I was taken aback by the scrumptious food I could feast on, so on no account must any visitor miss this opportunity! If they have an aversion to sedentary lifestyles, they needn’t worry: a wide spectrum of sports are done. I specifically tried surfing , as the resort is within walking distance to the sea, and it was unforgettable.

Lastly, one aspect craving attention is the quality of the rooms. Although the mentioned standpoints are considerably classy, these spaces are sometimes overwhelming in light of their size and they are broadly overpriced.

In a nutshell, I must highlight as feats the food service and the array of sports. Even though I was unsatisfied with the sophistication of my bedroom, this resort is second to none.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I moved your first thread to the Editing and Writing Topics section. Two minutes ago, I moved another one to that section. I'm not doing another one. I am closing this thread. Please repost in the right section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.