Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
There are many high-quality universities in Korea. Deciding where to study is a huge task as the choice of university may play a big role in my future success. Once I found Chungnam National University, I knew it is the right choice for me. CNU is located in Daejon city where the cost of living is reasonable. Moreover, CNU is recognized as one of the most prestigious national universities in Korea. Apart from that, the Art design course will also ideally prepare me for a successful career in future.
I graduated from Northeastern University college of Arts in Shenyang, China, and the major of Environmental Design. I’m very interested in Design and Material studies of CNU. I participated in a number of professional design competitions during my undergraduate and got good results such as ‘Chinese Design Contest’, ‘2017 Space Art Construction Competition’ and so on. As is known to all, the Fine arts and Music college of CNU is excellent, so I hope to be able to go there to further study the major that I am interested in. Improving my professional knowledge and experience though the postgraduate studies in CNU is my dream.
I would like to apply for the Master's Degree in CNU, Fine arts and Music college, Design and Material studies department because from my current undergraduate study experience. And also I enjoy the culture and life of Korea. Therefore, I would like to gain deeper theoretical and practical knowledge in Design and Material studies most innovative projects. In the past few years, I have achieved good grades in Environmental Design. And I think the Environmental Design and Design and Material studies are interlinked. To achieve my goal, I will teach myself Korean through reference books and the Internet before. I will set a study timetable and allocate the time for both Korean and Design and Material studies to make sure that neither has been neglected. In the next two years, I will work hard and learn as much as possible from my teachers.
During my graduate, I plan to study related courses through teachers' guidance and the excellent books resources of the school, and play my related talents in art design. After completing my graduate study in CNU,I hope that the professional knowledge that I study during my graduate school will play a positive role in the development when I return my country.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Chungnam National University

Two things. First, you need to space between paragraphs. Second, say:

Once I found Chungnam University I knew it was the right choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.