Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Does "come true", "interferes" and "intertwine" sound natural in my text?

"A perfect vacation is when all your plans for this vacation comes true and nothing interferes with you. In winter it's best to go to hot countries by the sea. I want to visit Italy. It's a beautiful country with rich culture. I love how its bustling cities and ancient villages intertwine each other."

I am talking about a perfect holiday.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Do "come true", "interferes" and "intertwine" sound natural in my text?
"A perfect vacation is when all your plans for this vacation come true and nothing interferes with you with no interferences/disruptions. In winter it's best to go to hot countries by the sea. I want to visit Italy. It's a beautiful country with rich culture. I love how its bustling cities and ancient villages intertwine each other are intertwined."

See my corrections.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's a perfect vacation when everything goes just right -- when everything goes just the way you planned.

Try not to be married to certain words or phrases. You might have to delete those words or phrases, and then you will get into a terrible argument with yourself. 😊

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Does Do "come true", "interferes" and "intertwine" sound natural in my text?

"A perfect vacation is when all your plans for this vacation comes true and nothing interferes with you work out. In When it's winter at home, it's best to go to on a beach holiday in a hot countries country. by the sea. I want to visit Italy. It's a beautiful country with rich culture. I love how its bustling cities and ancient villages intertwine exist happily alongside each other."

As you can see from my changes above, I don't think any of them worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.