Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Could you help me to point out errors in my writing? Thanks in advance.

Dear Leylâ! I decided to write to you and I know that you are an imaginary person. Perhaps, writing can improve my English. What am I able to tell to you? Yes, my narrations are imaginary too.
I'd like to mention from screen readers. They are assistive technology for especially blind people. With these they can use computer and smartphone. Screen readers read whole screen, letters and coming notifications. So, blind people can download books from library that designed for them, and they can read these that scanned by scanner or listen audio books that recorded by volunteers. Additionally they can call somebody, roam on the internet, prepare their assignments or chat their friends and relatives.
That's all for today. Hope I will write you again.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Leylâ! I decided to write to you, and/even though I know that you are an imaginary person. Perhaps, writing can improve my English. What am I able to tell to you? Yes, my narrations are imaginary too.
I'd like to mention [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] screen readers. They are a form of assistive technology, especially for [STRIKE]especially[/STRIKE] blind people. With these, they can use computers and smartphones more easily. Screen readers can read the whole screen, entire letters and [STRIKE]coming[/STRIKE] notifications. So, blind people can download books [STRIKE]from library that[/STRIKE] designed for them, and they can read [STRIKE]these that[/STRIKE] scanned books [STRIKE]by scanner[/STRIKE] or listen to audio books [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] recorded by volunteers. Additionally they can call somebody online, [STRIKE]roam on[/STRIKE] surf the internet, prepare their assignments or chat with their friends and relatives.
That's all for today. (I) Hope I will write (to) you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.