Diary - Recently, my neighbour below my apartment has been renovating their rooms

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Recently, my neighbours below my apartment has been renovating their rooms so I can smell the paint all day long. It's so strong that I can't stand it and sometimes feel dizzy. At times, I really want to live in a house so that I wouldn't have neighbours very close to me and wouldn't be affected very much. Fortunately, my neighbour aren't painting the whole apartment in one sitting so I can at least go to different rooms to avoid the smell.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

Recently, my neighbours below my apartment has been renovating their rooms so I can get the smell the of paint all day long. It's so strong that I can't stand it and sometimes feel dizzy. At times, I really want to live in a house so that I wouldn't have neighbours living very close to me and they wouldn't be affected affect me very much. Fortunately, my neighbour aren't painting the whole apartment in one sitting go, so I can at least go to different rooms to avoid the smell.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
@Maybo Perhaps:

Recently my neighbors below me have been renovating their rooms. The smell of the paint is so strong I can't stand it. It even makes me feel dizzy. Sometimes I wish I lived in a house so I wouldn't have such problems. Fortunately my neighbors aren't painting the whole apartment all at the same time. At least I can go to different rooms to avoid the smell.

Please note that "neighbors" is plural and gets "have".

Last edited: