Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hey I need a little bit of help writing a formal Email. My note is:

Dear sir or madam,
This is to request more information about your master courses at Turin university. I am extremely interested in sustainability design course and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2016.
I have got my bachelor’s degree in architecture at Ferdowsi university of Mashhad.
First I would greatly appreciate some information about English and Italian language requirements for an Iranian student.
Second I would like to inquire about the way presenting my portfolio.
Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.
Yours sincerely.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about your Sustainable Design masters course at Turin University. I am extremely interested in [STRIKE]sustainability design[/STRIKE] that course, and I am [STRIKE]anxious[/STRIKE] eager to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2016.

I have got [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] a bachelor’s degree in architecture [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] from Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.

First, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English and Italian language requirements for an Iranian student.

Second, I would like to inquire about [STRIKE]the way presenting[/STRIKE] how I should present my portfolio as part of my application.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and [STRIKE]to my request.[/STRIKE] I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]sincerely.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.