[Idiom] how to wite a passage with 20 idioms ?????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahra samea

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
hello:?: this semester of English class i have to write a passage with 20 idioms as my project.i really mixed up:roll::-? how to make relation between 20 different idioms and write a composition could u help me please?:cry:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forums.

Before we start to help you, please read the following:

- One question mark is enough.
- Every sentence in written English begins with a capital letter.
- The word "I" (first person singular) is always capitalised.
- The word "you" is spelt "you", not "u".
- We put a space after a full stop, but not before one.

If you would like to take the time to rewrite your post using the advice above, then we might be able to give you some ideas. However, you will still have to write the piece yourself and we will comment/advise on it.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
[STRIKE]h[/STRIKE] Hello[STRIKE]:?:[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]t[/STRIKE] This semester of English class [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I have to write a passage with 20 idioms as my project.space[STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I am really mixed up[STRIKE]:-?:roll: [/STRIKE][STRIKE]h[/STRIKE] How [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] do I make relation between 20 different idioms and write a composition. [STRIKE]c[/STRIKE] Could you help me please?:cry:
Welcome to the forum, zahra. :hi:

Please note that one question mark in a thread title is normally sufficient. As you are working on English, try to follow the normal rules of punctuation and capitalisation; look at all the corrections I have made in your post.

Have you tried researching English idioms? There are over 3,500 here. As you look through them, you might find that some of them give you ideas for story development.

ps. I have merged the two threads you started on this topic. I am sure you did it accidentally, but please try not to do it again. Duplicated threads can lead to confusing answers and wasted effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.